Coronaviruses are a huge group of infections virus that may cause ailment in creatures (Animal) or people. In people, coronaviruses are known to cause respiratory contaminations running from the common Viral like cold, cough, fever to more severe diseases, extreme sicknesses, for example, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease COVID-19. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
Common symptoms: Some people are infected, but they have not developed any symptoms and don’t feel unwell. But we have to aware with symptoms, these are usually mild and begin gradually.
- Cold-Dry Cough, Runny nose, Sore Throat, Nasal Congestion, Fever, Tiredness, and Diarrhoea.
- Difficulty Breathing, High Blood-Pressure and Older people.
- Medical problem like; Diabetes, Heart Problem, Tuberculosis, Cancer, and other.
How to spread:
- Person to Person through Nose or Mouth small droplets.
- Infected Hand touching their Eyes, Nose, Ear or Mouth (respiratory droplets).
One Step for Prevention of COVID-19: – 80% People are recovered. WHO (World Health Organisation) and local public health authority advise some simple precautions:
- Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand Sanitizer or wash with soap and water. Because Soap and using Alcohol-based washing/ rubbing kill viruses.
- Distance Maintain with other person at least 1 metre (3 feet), who is coughing or sneezing. Because during breath you can inhale COVID-19 through droplets.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene means Cover you nose and mouth with Mask and wash/rub hand than only touch your Mouth, Nose, Eye and Ear.
- Stay Home avoid the Public Area. Because higher chance of catching Virus in crowd area.
- If you have Travelling history, isolate yourself, if you have above symptoms then Contact with doctor.